- WHAT? Street hockey. You must be new.
- WHERE? John Ahern Field, Cambridge, MA. Just like… the other four?
- WHEN? 12PM. Except knowing us we’re probably not gonna play till 1, which is exactly why we said 12… so… 1.
- WHY? Because we like street hockey…? Oh, you mean the photo of Tomas Kaberle. Well I forgot where I saved the original Stanley Keg logo and needed some filler, and this just seemed like the most appropriate available picture. Deal with it.
- CAN I PLAY? Yes. Just show up. Preferably with your own equipment. (And, if you own one, an Atlanta Thrashers home jersey from last season. Don’t ask.)
- WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE ANY? You seriously don’t have a hockey stick?
- NOPE. Christ. Fine, there will probably be a spare, somewhere. You inconsiderate jerk.